Seal Fast, Inc. is a reputable manufacturer of superior-quality pipe valves and fittings for countless industrial applications. We specialize in high-performance fluid control components that can ensure the durability and efficiency of our client’s pipelines, regardless of the media flowing through them. Our broad selection ensures you find suitable industrial valves and fittings based on your specifications.
At Seal Fast, we are a premier manufacturer and distributor of pipe valves and fittings. We offer a broad selection of quality products to customers in industries worldwide, including the agriculture, construction, mining, and marine sectors.
Top-Quality Industrial Fittings & Valves from Seal Fast
Industrial valves and pipe fittings are designed for harsher environments and settings where traditional valves and fittings may not hold up. At Seal Fast, we understand the importance of robust pipelines and can guarantee components that won’t cause unnecessary downtimes.
Our range of pipe valves and fittings include:
- Combination nipples — Combination nipples are recommended for low-pressure discharge applications and are used as a suction service for compatible liquids.
- King Combination (KC) nipples – KC nipples are primarily employed for transitioning from a hose to a pipe, equipment, valve, or strainer. These are applicable for low-pressure fluid applications only.
- External swage — External swage fittings are crimped to the end of pipes to create a permanent joint using a swaging tool.
- Pipe nipples — Pipe nipples are among the most common industrial fittings used to connect straight-end pipes. These are short pieces of pipe used to have a male thread at each end.
- Pipe couplings — Also called couplers, these are very short pipes or tubes with either a socket or a female thread on both ends.
- Hammer unions — WECO couplings are widely used industrial fittings in the oil and gas industry as they offer quick connections with the pipelines and hose assemblies.
- Flanges — These essential safety components connect numerous pipeline parts, such as valves, pumps, and other equipment.
- Valves — Industrial valves are imperative mechanical components that regulate, control, and direct fluid media passing through the pipe. We specialize in brass gate valves used in maintenance or repair applications as they facilitate a fully open or fully closed service.
Typical Applications of Our Pipe Valves and Fittings
Our piping parts and components are utilized in industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Regardless of the pipeline system’s complexity, we can provide superior results to support your operations. Some of their standard applications include:
- Residential and commercial:We offer a wide selection of specialty plumbing valves and fittings used for drinking water systems or sewer pipes.
- Oil and gas: Our resilient industrial valves and fittings are ideal in the oil and gas industry due to their robust design for high-pressure and stressful conditions.
- Manufacturing: We support the manufacturing sector with industrial fittings that conform to the industry’s strict standards while helping them achieve a more streamlined production process.
- Wastewater treatment: Environmental regulations require wastewater to be treated before being released into the environment. Our pipe valves and fittings are crucial in this process, as they carry the effluent through various stages of treatment.
Contact Seal Fast, Inc. for High-Performance Industrial Fittings & Valves
Seal Fast, Inc. is a trusted source of high-quality fittings and valves used in pipeline systems found in numerous industries. We deliver quality outcomes that will improve your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more about our production selection. You can also request a quote, and we can find a cost-effective solution tailored to your system’s needs!