Belt dressing is designed for all types of belt drives and will improve performance under the most severe conditions. It will waterproof and preserve all types of belts and will not glaze or cause buildup. Belt dressing does not contain rosin, silicones, sticky oils, varnishes or other harmful substances.
Applications include: Practically all flat, round or v-style belts. Works great on all industrial belt drives including compressors, pumps, generators, auto and marine engine belts, canvas and other fabric belts.
Available in: 12-3/4 oz. Aerosol (p/n 17030). *CFC free
Features and benefits:
- Can be applied while belt is moving and motor is running
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Eliminates slippage on incline conveyor belts
- Prolongs life of all belts
- Prevents rotting and deterioration even under severe outdoor conditions
- Anti-slip agent increases power without gumming
||Belt Dressing 11-1/4 oz. Aerosol |
Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray
Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray is a convenient smooth-flowing compound that stops rust, rust creepage and corrosion on any ferrous or non-ferrous metal by providing a zinc-rich coating, which electro chemically bonds with metal resulting in a protective, self-forming oxide.
Zinc cold galvanizing spray meets or exceeds the following military specifications: mil-p-46105 weld thru primer. U.S. Navy galvanizing repair specification mil-p-21034. U.S. Air force mil-t-26433 for towers (temperate and arctic zones). Also mil-p-26915a.
Applications include: Heating and air conditioning systems, weldments, road and farm equipment, bridges, boat and marine equipment, fencing, storage tanks, metal signs, gutters and more.
Available in: 15 oz. Aerosol (p/n 17045) *CFC free
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 95% pure zinc for a rich, protective coating
- Prevents rust and corrosion for up to 3 years
- Exceptional heat resistance - continuous dry heat up to 750° f (400° c), short period heat up to 1000° f (538° c), and water temperature above boiling
- Dries quickly to an attractive gray color and be painted over if desired
||Zinc Cold Galvanizing Compound 15 oz. Aerosol |
Anaerobic Thread Lockers
||An excellent sealant for straight metal threads up to 1" diameter created to withstand |
hydraulic system pressures. Resistance to high temp, water, and non-polar solvents.
||Same as 22542 but five times more (250mL) |
||General purpose, low viscosity, retaining compound, green color for press-fit |
assemblies 1.69 oz.
MIL-R-46082B, Type I
||Medium strength, thread locking, removable, adhesive/sealant, blue color for bolts |
and screws up to 3/4". 1.69 oz.
MIL-S-46163A, Type II
||Penetrating/wicking, medium/high strength, adhesive/sealant, green color for preassembled |
fasteners. 1.69 oz..
MIL-S-46163A,Type III. Grade R
||High strength, adhesive sealant, green color for bolt/stud locking |
MIL-S-46163A, Type I. Grade K
|*For Hydraulic Use|